Underwater digital camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

samnewsom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i am looking for a digital camera with housing could some but me in the right direction have never taken pictures to be honest ne to diving but would like to capture some of my new adveture on camera

could you give me some good places with good prices my fiance would kill me as i just got a canon rebel xt 8.2 megapixel slr digital less than a month ago

and i know she is reading forums

please help:eyebrow:

Get a housing for the Rebel. Check out Ikelite and Fantasea. Fantasea runs about $900.00, Ikelite about $1400.00.

kinda wanting a basicdigital for underwater less expensive i have that one for sport pictures and family try and catch my children playing soccer my primary expensive hobby hard to believe cost more that this divning thing my fiance would about kill me if i spent that much

my ca\mera was 800

See my article: Getting Started in UW Photography

We sell a Housing Set for Nikon CoolPix P3 including housing, tray, arm, strobe & sync cord for $360-450. The camera runs about $300.

But I agree with Mike the Rebel is a much better camera and you can get a Fantasea F350D Housing for $849 for it. You'd still need a strobe and so forth though.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom