Under Armour w/ westuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mscott

Registered
Reaction score
I've read about a number of people on this board wearing Under Armour tops and bottoms under their wetsuits. Does it matter whether you are wearing long sleeve or short sleeve? Does one make it easier to put the wetsuit on over top? My LDS said not to wear short sleeve as it would "not help or ride up." What are the experiences of those on the board that wear Under Armour? Also, is there a difference between the Under Armour and a regular dive skin?

Thanks for all of your help.

Well, I have underarmor short sleeve and long sleeve tops. I also have short and long bottoms. I have not had any trouble with them riding up. In my opinion, they make my suit go on and come off easier, and they keep me from standing there naked at the dive site! :) I know I look good.. but not THAT good...

I don't know how it compares to a dive skin, but I know my underarmor stuff is pretty dry about an hour after the dive.

Best of luck!

-P

I wear under armour shorts and don't have a problem with bunching.

IMO, the convenience of Under Armour vs a dive skin is that there are no zippers to get jabbed in to you under the wet suit. Other than that, no big deal...

Back
Top Bottom