Unboxing my new Shearwater Perdix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bratface

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It arrived today and in the box are extra O-rings, the Bluetooth Dongle, wrist straps, surgical tubing and bungee cord (included from Dive Gear Express because they feel bungee is superior to tubing). DGX also applied a screen protector. The computer also was hand inspected and tested and signed by the people who did the inspection and tested it. It has to pass the Dive Test, Current Test and Compass Calibration. I was as excited as a kid at Christmas when I picked it up from my post office box today. I'll be trying it out this Sunday.

IMG_2515.jpg
IMG_2516.jpg

Last edited:
The box lid is padded. I was surprised when it arrived in a bubble wrap mailer but it arrived in great shape.

Nice!!!! Looks good! Need to get the wife one of these. Thanks for the pics.

YEAH, that's the ticket. The wife needs one. Yeah!

I need one of these in my life!!!. Looks good :wink:

It's amazing and a great computer for either a woman or a man. I prefer the size since I am a woman but the features are outstanding and it's so easy to use and program to your liking.

Looks gorgeous.

Ok thats nice the box is cute.

Lets see it on a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom