Unable to post thread to classifieds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enderthexen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all,

I've been trying to post an item I'm wanting to sell to the classifieds but I keep getting an error page from the firewall that the request was blocked. I've also tried posting via Tapatalk with no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
We have one classifieds subforum that is restricted to members with 25 or more posts. That is the Miscellaneous Items - Auction Links subforum.
It's a service permitting established members to post non-scuba items and/or auction links.
Is that where you tried to post?

I was trying to post in the BCD classifieds subforum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmmmm ...

---------- Post added July 25th, 2015 at 09:28 AM ----------

I just checked your profile, and it looks quite normal to me. Please try one more time and if it doesn't work, I'll alert some of the more experienced staff.

---------- Post added July 25th, 2015 at 09:32 AM ----------

Disregard. It's there now. It was in our moderation queue

When you tried to post the ad you did not yet have five posts, so including pictures sent it to our moderation queue. The notice you received should have said something to that effect. Do you still have the notificaton?

Great, thank you both for explaining. To answer you question knotical, the message I received was an error from the Sucuri firewall about my request being blocked and a level 2(medium) vulnerability. I know from personal and professional experience that these web application firewalls can be a bit sensitive so it could have been for a number of reasons. If the issue keeps reoccurring I will be sure to post a screenshot of it with more info. Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom