un register

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hello, I have appreciated the time I have had here and the posts that others have entered into my threads.
I do not feel that this is the right board for me, so I would like to unregister myself.

thank you for your time and havea good day

removing users screws up the database, when there isn't a user account tied to the userID on posts you have made. Your best bet is to just unsubscribe from all the threads you are subscribed to, and just not come back.

Jeff explained the process pretty well, in addition you can remove any information from your profile and thus become just another username. You are of course always welcome back to browse, post or interact with anyone you have met in your few days here.

ildtopp2:
lost another one to ditech

Actually I should probably let you all know. The leaving members are coming over to my board. It's not quite as fancy as this one. It's a corkboard in the lunch room. But we're using clear pushpins to keep up the "high-tech" look.

Just thought I should let everyone know... you know... to be fair.

bedmund:
Actually I should probably let you all know. The leaving members are coming over to my board. It's not quite as fancy as this one. It's a corkboard in the lunch room. But we're using clear pushpins to keep up the "high-tech" look.

Just thought I should let everyone know... you know... to be fair.

Hah, thats a great one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom