Um... Is That A Technology Solution To A Skills Based Problem I See?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reku

Contributor
Reaction score
Great Lakes + Northern Florida + Marsh Harbor
# of dives
5000 - ∞
What is this machine? It looks like a death sentence. I think I'll stick to the caves - much safer. I can only imagine what it's like to have an engine malfunction and sink into the abyss riding one of these...
funny-scuba-diving-pictures.jpg

I dunno. Looks more like a torture device to me.

It's an SC OC device. :D :D :D

Air is bled into the head bubble at a fairly fast rate so they can just breathe normally. Incredibly loud and most are tethered to a buoy on the surface so it can't go too deep. Fun. I didn't have fun on one. It was horrible.

I have never tried it. I'll take Pete's advice and pass on it.

Fun for the newly wed, over fed, and almost dead. Other ways to describe cruise ship passengers. For the MSDT overseeing them, horrific. For the diver taking their pictures to sell to them for an extra ten bucks, a job.

I saw them at SC in Coz while at last years Invasion. The folks playing on them seemed to have fun (the DM in charge seemed a bit haggard). To each their own. I would rather be divin'. :)

funny-scuba-diving-pictures.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That's one of the most obscene pictures I've ever seen. It's just naaaasty.

I think I remember they also have giant float balls attached to them so you can find the body easier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom