UK C8 eLED Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

olsnetc

New
Reaction score
I recently purchased a UK eLED C8, I have not even gone diving with it yet. I removed the batteries and the bottom plate, with the four springs, came out with the batteries. I assume I put the plate in wrong because when I replaced the batteries and turned it on, the light flashed once. I removed the batteries again and am pretty sure I assembled it correctly the second time but the light does not work. Did the bulb burn out when it flashed or is there a breaker or fuse that I need to reset to get it to work again? I sent an email to UK asking the same questions but I don't know how fast they are in responding so I thought I would try this forum at the same time.

I have a UK eLED C8, 1st be sure the light is assemble right. The springs go towards the bottom against the butt of the light. Then the batteries go in on top of the plate, be sure they are facing the right way. Then, the light assembly. The bulb should not burn out...that is the beauty of the LED, no filament to burn out. I am not sure about a fuse, but I don't think it has one. If that fails, then I don't know what else to tell you without seeing it for myself, it really is a good light, I hope this fixes it.

Scott:

Thank you for your help. I did have the plate in backwards so after following your directions the light works fine.

Appreciatively,

Todd Olsen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom