UK AquaSun ELED rechargeable for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmitchell248

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Guys,

I have my NEW AquaSun ELED primary light for sale, I am only selling it because I need to get a canister light and since this has not been wet yet it is the perfect light for somebody who wants the best hand held light I have been able to find!! I have only charged this light and turned it on. It is ready to ship out as soon as a deal is made. This light goes for 339.99 on LeisurePro I will sell it for 320.00 shipped to the lower 48 insured. As NEW from UK.
9ff3fef3.jpg

For starters I have used this PrincetonTec LED light for most of this year and have been happy with it. I decided I was going to get myself a new light and pass the Princeton on to my Fiancee.

Here is the photo of the Princeton unit that I am running(not for sale used as example)
f7172dc1.jpg

The reason for the photo of the Princeton is so that you can compare models in the photo below. Here we have the PrincetonTec LED on the left and the AquaSunELED Rechargeable that is for sale on the right. Both with charged batteries and on High.
e4f65e6b.jpg

You can see that the Aqua sun is VERY bright indeed and from what I understand it will get brighter underwater as the heatsink will be cooled by the water and increase the brightness of the LEDs.

Let me know if you would like to purchase this light

Robert

were or are you looking towards a canister like TEKTITE Seeker,only because i need a primary also and would like to upgrade to somthing like that? or........?

I went ahead and dove this 1 time!! Great light out put. I am looking to get 225 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom