UK Aquasun 1200 dive light help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wendigo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am trying to find replacement bulbs for this light as it is amazing underwater and I would like to keep diving with it. It currently has an 80watt bulb in it. I know that it can be equipped with 65watt and 100watt bulbs depending on length of battery and brightness you are looking for. The battery pack is 16volt. I contacted UK and they basically said that since they no longer manufacture this light, they do not support it anymore either. They went on to suggest a light cannon as if they were giving those away for free. I really want to stock up on some spares as I plan on keeping this light since there really isn't anything on the market that compares to the sheer amount of light and the wide angle.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Chris

If you find somewhere please post the contact.

I was pissed at UK for not standing up to their "Lifetime" warranty. I stopped selling their lights. Several dozen a year over this. When you say lifetime that is until I die.

There are many other light manufactures that do stand behind their products (Pelican, Ikelite) I suggest not buying UK's until they get it together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom