UDT or Team guys - anyone out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPacDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Curious if anyone has been through BUD/s, I'm headed there in October and wanted to get some knowledge from people.

*please no fakes, I'll be able to call you on it.

BUD/s??

I guess if I don't know what it is it is safe to assume I have never taken it :^)

Curious if anyone has been through BUD/s, I'm headed there in October and wanted to get some knowledge from people.

*please no fakes, I'll be able to call you on it.

Contact Angelo Fiore. He is the NAUI Rep in the Northeast and a former SEAL / BUDS graduate.

afiore@naui.org

Dick Couch's books give a very good overview of what to expect in BUDs. You should read those.

TB

Good luck with BUDS, from what I've watched on the Military channel that is no joke!

There are many PSDs who have attended BUDS/SEAL so I understand why one might post here.

It is no joke and I know more who didn't complete it that did and I commend all those who gave it their best.

I wish JPacDiver the best of luck and thank him for his service too.

Blades Robinson, Director
Dive Rescue International
www.DiveRescueIntl.com

Contact Angelo Fiore. He is the NAUI Rep in the Northeast and a former SEAL / BUDS graduate.

afiore@naui.org

Dick Couch's books give a very good overview of what to expect in BUDs. You should read those.

TB

Thanks! I have read all of couch's books and they have helped a ton. I appreciate the help guys.

There are many PSDs who have attended BUDS/SEAL so I understand why one might post here.

It is no joke and I know more who didn't complete it that did and I commend all those who gave it their best.

I wish JPacDiver the best of luck and thank him for his service too.

Blades Robinson, Director
Dive Rescue International
www.DiveRescueIntl.com

LOL Thank god my department doesn't do that. :wink: From what I've seen on TV I wish him all the luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom