U/W Pixs from Kudat, Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juv

Reaction score
Hi all,

I welcome you to visit my underwater photo albums. As advised by Dee (let me borrow CheeseWhiz's word that you are a fount of nice things about digital photography), I have 5 albums at Webshots Community -

http://community.webshots.com/user/juvdiver

Please don't forget to leave any comment or just your name in the guestbook to let me know that you're there! :shhhh:

Here's a picture from my Kudat Album -

Khun Juv, thanks for sharing your photos ! Are these pix from the wrecks ? Which wrecks did you dive in Kudat ? I hope to make it there someday . . . :)

Miki.

Juv...those are wonderful! It's hard to pic a favorite but I've always love Clown Triggers. I tried to leave a note in your guestbook but it wouldn't take it.

Dee,
Thanks for visiting my homepage. It was successfully finished because of you :wink:

Miki san,
Yes, some pix in Kudat Album were taken at M/V Trinitiara Wreck, i.e. the pix of Yellow & Hairy frogfish and the pix of Soft corals. I went diving Kudat with M/V Scuba Explorer, owned & operated by Sipadan-Mabul Resort. During the trip, I had 8 reef dives and 4 wreck dives. Reef dives were nice with many interesting creatures like Giant Jawfish, Crocodile fish and numerous colourful Nudibranches but except for the reef condition - mostly destroyed by fishing bomb. Wreck dives were great, especially at The Whale Factory Ship (or Balumbangan Wreck), a 250 m. long WWII wreck possibly sunk by USS Dace & Darter. The vis at this wreck was incredibly over 30 m.! Too bad I didn't bring my camera down as I was told that the depth was more than my housing could stand. The wreck was lying at 50 m. depth so we could spend only 10-15 minutes at its 35 m.depth starboard.
If you are a wreck lover, I highly recommend you to dive this wreck. Other wrecks in the trip were M/V Trinitiara Wreck and Kahing Wreck (or Petrel Shoal). You can read more about interesting stories of Kudat Wrecks at http://www.24hoursdive.com/Kudat.htm

I had read the article you linked to before. But it is always nice to hear from someone on the board who has been there personally.

Khop khun khap ! :wink:

P.S. your site has photos of two of my favourite fish. like Dee, I like the Clown Triggerfish. Also, the Oriental Sweetlips is one of my favourites !

Very nice shots. Truly enjoyable.
Thank you for sharing.
Rick :)

Hi there
These pics are great. My favorite is the oriental seetlips.
I used to catch these with a spear but now I change to Photography since spearfishing was banned in Anilao reefs.
That was 3 yrs ago. They really taste good.

Jimmy Tan=-)

Back
Top Bottom