Two UW Strobes (inon Z-240, S&S YS-250, YS-D1 Ikelite 161 or the like)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an aquatica flat port part 18426. Good condition. I would like $300usd. I also have an ikelite gamma flashlight. Brand new. I won it in a photo contest. I already have to many lights. I would sell for $100usd. I also have a used but in good condition a cr123 battery charger and 2 batteries so with the ikelite gamma you would not need to buy expensive cr123 batteries. I would like $30usd for the charger. I also have an ikelite 100a strobe if you want to shoot manual modes on your camera. No TTL ery good condition. I would like $250usd for the strobe and sync cord. I have used this strobe with my aquatica housing and nikon d60 camera.

All to fit into an Aquatica D810 housing.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• ikeliteflash1.jpg
    ikeliteflash1.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF3732.jpg
    DSCF3732.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 36
I have an aquatica flat port part 18426. Good condition. I would like $300usd. I also have an ikelite gamma flashlight. Brand new. I won it in a photo contest. I already have to many lights. I would sell for $100usd. I also have a used but in good condition a cr123 battery charger and 2 batteries so with the ikelite gamma you would not need to buy expensive cr123 batteries. I would like $30usd for the charger. I also have an ikelite 100a strobe if you want to shoot manual modes on your camera. No TTL ery good condition. I would like $250usd for the strobe and sync cord. I have used this strobe with my aquatica housing and nikon d60 camera.

All to fit into an Aquatica D810 housing.
[/QUOTE]

What lenses is the dome port for?
As for the rest, thank you but I'll wait for the pair (of strobes).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom