Two spots open on June 08 trip to Saba.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A group of us are diving Saba June 7 - 14. The trip was full, but one person was injured in an accident at home and now can't get a doctor's OK to travel, so one spot opened up. Another diver had some unexpected surgery and is going on the trip, but won't be able to dive. As a result, we have openings for two divers. Room at Julianas on Saba 6/7 - 6/14 and 11 dives with Sea Saba is included for the low price of $659. Airfare and meals are extra. This is an idea opportunity for a couple of people to get in some great dives and meet some new friends (mostly very active Florida Conch Divers). Anyone interested, please PM me for details. This is going to be a fabulous trip!

I'm one of the few.... It's really going to be a great trip! :fruit:

The wife and I are going on the trip from Illinois. Looks like a great trip. The more the merrier.

What's the typical airfare $?

Where is Saba? (I know its part of the Netherland Antilles) Is it anywhere near Bonaire? I tried a google maps search and there was nothing.

Saba is 5 square miles near St Maarten in the eastern Caribbean. It's not near Bonaire. My airfare was about $440 to St Maarten, but airfares go up and down all the time. Your best bet on checking on airfatres is to talk to a travel agent or make an online search.

hubby and i went there last june! whoever goes.....you will have a great time!!!! we climbed mt. scenery the first day there, and then started diving the next day. thoroughly enjoyed it, then we went to st. maarten for a few days to relax on the beach. have a great time!

What's the typical airfare $?

Where is Saba? (I know its part of the Netherland Antilles) Is it anywhere near Bonaire? I tried a google maps search and there was nothing.

A bunch of us are flying out of FLL to St Maarten on Spirit Airline. From there, you can either take WinAir for the short hop to Saba or join a group who will be traveling by boat.

Marvel is absolutely right. Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao are part of the Lesser Antilles (Benedenwindse Eilanden) and located right off the coast of Venezuela. Well Aruba is not part for a while now, but for the sake of explaining it a bit easier....

Sint Maarten, Saba and Statia are part of the Greater Antilles (Bovenwindse Eilanden) and are further to the North.

Anybody coming to Curacao?

Don

Maybe too late for this trip, but thought I would ask...
Please let me know asap. Much to do, not much time!

Chip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom