Two Sherwood HP80s - So. Cal area.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm primarily interested in trading these tanks, but if anyone is really interested in just buying them let me know and we might be able to work something out! If you're just interested in buying them, make me an offer :D. I would like to keep this local... I really don't get along well with UPS/Fedex...

What I'm looking for:
- 72s (long shot... but if anyone has some old ones laying around...)
- Faber LP 80s
- LP 85s
- HP 100

I will post actual pictures of the two tanks later tonight, but both are currently in hydro and were just tumbled (and got new visuals) in September. They both have the offset din only (300 bar) Sherwood valves on them currently, but I just took two brand new (never wet) XS scuba thermo valves off some other tanks and would be willing to switch them if you dive yoke... I really like these tanks, but I just don't need as many HP 80s as I have...

These are not the actual tanks, but are the same type of tank and show the type of valves my tanks have on them. Actual pictures to come!

DSCF0506.jpg

I might be interested but I wont be back in SoCal for at least another week (staying a little longer in Vegas after Dema). If you still have them when I get back we can talk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom