For Sale two Shearwater Petrel 2s for sale, only 17 dives each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NateS

Contributor
Reaction score
I have two Shearwater Petrel 2 dive computers for sale. They each have just 17 dives and screen protectors were applied before the first dive. They work great! For full disclosure, there are very small, cosmetic scratches at the corners of the screen as a result of normal use. It was hard to capture them with a camera, but I've pointed them out with arrows. There are absolutely no scratches on the screen protector or the part of the screen that lights up. They were well cared for and there is no other damage.

I am in Croatia so can easily ship to Europe. I will be in Seattle on November 27, 2017 and can ship from there at that time.

I am asking $640 each, shipped within the EU or continental USA. Please contact me for shipping costs to any other location.

3047-xYGM.jpg

3046-gC6j.jpg

3045-Lfwl.jpg

3043-rCew.jpg

3044-b9oD.jpg

How long are you in Croatia, i'm in Split and am interested in at least one.

One is sold, pending payment.

Please note I somehow entered the subject wrong, the Petrel 2s have 17 dives on them as listed in the description, not 14 dives as listed in the topic subject. I'm not sure how I messed that up, but it certainly wasn't my intent to mislead!

The second one is also sold, pending payment. PM if you want on the list if either of those deals falls through.

Please note I somehow entered the subject wrong, the Petrel 2s have 17 dives on them as listed in the description, not 14
fixed

Thanks diversteve!

Final update: the second dive computer has been sold.

Back
Top Bottom