Two open spots for Bonaire, July 20-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Due to an unexpected change in employment last week, we have open spots for one or two divers on our Bonaire package that starts this coming Sat.

This is the DNY Bonaire Invasion, but as with all of our trips it is open to any divers. @1/2 of those on this trip are not even SB members.

We have every available room at Windsock Beach Resort ( http://www.gowindsockbonaire.com/ ), and a great price for a week of shore diving.

Details:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/dive-ny/451219-bonaire-july-20-27-2013-dny-invasion-last-two-spots-available.html

---------- Post added July 14th, 2013 at 09:22 AM ----------

[h=2]Bonaire July 20 - 27, 2013 DNY Invasion- last two spots available[/h] At this point I am still holding two open spots for the July 20-27 Bonaire Invasion, that dbuggy has asked me to let go because he is still dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, which destroyed his home.

We have reserved the entire Windsock Beach Resort for our private use, except for the one quad they don't rent out, and I don't want to lose these two slots.

At my local dive club meeting this evening I will offer up those two open spots unless I hear from someone here today that you want them. I also intend to open the two open spots up to the general SB forums later, if someone does not grab them up today.

We have a great price/deal here, and having the small resort, and it's private beach dive site to ourselves this is going to be a really fun trip, and I don't want any of the goons to say they did not get the chance to be a part of it!

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Recap of the Details:

Sat July 20- 27, 2013 Windsock Beach Resort
Appartement Windsock**** foto's. Bekijk Vakantie foto's van Appartement Windsock**** in Bonaire | Zoover

Windsock Beach Reosort is a small resort about 1 mile south of the airport, and their private walled off beach and tiki type bar area is across the street from resort. Wanna-dive has the operation on their beach with tanks and lockers.

This means that except for one Quad they can't rent us, we have locked up the entire resort for our week of July 20-27. Rooms each have two beds so they are appropriate for couples or two roommates, depending on user's needs. Quads have two baths, and full kitchens, as well as living room area. AC is typical to the islands, only in the BR's.

The deal:
Each quad is $1436, or $359 per person.
Diving is $160, Wanna Dive, unlimited shore package. Free nitrox upgrade
Truck is $240 per week, or $60 pp

$359pp for room
+160 diving
+60 truck
$579 per diver, and $419 non diver

We have locked up all 28 spaces in this resort for our group (there is one quad in this private resort that is not available for rental), so we have the resort, and the walled off private beach front entry to ourselves!

If I didn't have non-refundable reservations at Buddy Dive, I'd be all over this. Its considerably cheaper than what I'm paying for my son and I, although Buddy does throw in breakfast. A chance to hang out and dive with folks from NY (where I'm originally from), that would be pretty cool. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

If I didn't have non-refundable reservations at Buddy Dive, I'd be all over this. Its considerably cheaper than what I'm paying for my son and I, although Buddy does throw in breakfast. A chance to hang out and dive with folks from NY (where I'm originally from), that would be pretty cool. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

We are very open to other divers joining us. PM me, or simply swing by Windsock and say Hi.

I sure hope someone wants to take one of these (or both spots).

My fiance lost his job on Friday and I lost my major client earlier in the month so our finances have changed dramatically. And we are getting married two weeks later so having people take over our spots will be a huge help.

If one person wants to come or we cant get rid of the spots, I will still be on the trip, but it sure would be nice if someone took both spots off my hands.

This is a great group going on the trip and the price is out of this world.

---------- Post added July 15th, 2013 at 02:51 PM ----------

any interest of taking my spots???

The group is awesome and the diving will be out of this world. Let me or Jim know if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom