Two Okie girls in Coz-9/3-9/7...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC

Registered
Reaction score
Hi gang....this will be my 4th trip and galscuba's first. We just booked the trip through Expedia.

The last three trips, I've stayed at Caribe Blu but am staying at the Vista Del Mar this time around. (Three weeks at Caribe Blue and three weeks without hot water...love the people, love the hotel, love the view...hate the lack of hot water...) We will be diving with Blue Angel. We'll be there September 3rd through September 7. Any Scubaboard folks going to be there? I'll buy Sexy Coffees at La Mission for the first 5 people that answer this post that will meet us there the night of the 3rd!...grin)

Angie

AngieDinOKC:
Hi gang....this will be my 4th trip and galscuba's first. We just booked the trip through Expedia.

The last three trips, I've stayed at Caribe Blu but am staying at the Vista Del Mar this time around. (Three weeks at Caribe Blue and three weeks without hot water...love the people, love the hotel, love the view...hate the lack of hot water...) We will be diving with Blue Angel. We'll be there September 3rd through September 7. Any Scubaboard folks going to be there? I'll buy Sexy Coffees at La Mission for the first 5 people that answer this post that will meet us there the night of the 3rd!...grin)

Angie

Oops...gonna move this *up* one forum...sorry for the interruption...

Angie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom