TWO Light Cannon HID 100 dive lights for sale - $100 ea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyHeap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The light cannon has been a long long long mainstay of the best dive dive light for the buck for murky green water, awesome bang for performance without getting in the tech diver realm of a canister light with seperate head light unit on the back of your wrist.

You can get an honest long 3-4 dives out of a set of batteries. so I'd say a 4-6 hours burn. That said, They take 8 C-sized batteries, but I had upgraded them to the recharge-able UK Ni-CAD pack, So I just charged them overnight after each day of diving.

Never Flooded, both lights work fine.

I'll include the ni-cad pack and charger for an extra $50 each , these battery packs normally go for about $125+ retail.

I'm in no rush to sell, as I may use these twin Light Cannons as video lights. Today I also just charged 'em both up and they illuminate and work fine.

One of the housings is Yellow with a lantern grip, the other housing is Black with a pistol grip. So you're choice, or buy both at this killer price and sell one to a dive buddy. or keep 'em both!!!

So $100 each your choice of lights, $50 each for the nicad packs,

PM me if interested and I can ship $10 USPS flat rate this week. Should be able to fit both dive lights in a $10 flat rate USPS box, so buy 'em both and I'll cover shipping.

I take paypal, pm me if interested.

Attachments

• P1012923a.jpg
    P1012923a.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 478
Bump for my lights.

$200 shipped for 2 light canons.

I'll cover the USPS flat rate CONUS, and paypal fees. So $200 puts them on your doorstep.

Ni-cad Batteries are sold.

PM me if interested.

Still available.

no batteries.

lowered price

I can post pictures of both turned on / illuminated if that lends any confidence, my post count speaks for itself.

$175 shipped CONUS for both. That's a heck of a deal.

Black housing light is sold.

Yellow still available.

$90 shipped CONUS.

Bump for a $80 light and $10 shipping..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom