Two Intova IC12 cameras + housing + 1 battery + more - great starter kit or backup!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dustin84

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Let me start by saying the Intova equipment and staff have treated me fantastically. I

2 Intova ic12 cameras (only 1 battery) +
the underwater housing good to 180' deep +
the white balance card +
2 soft camera pouches +
1 semi-rigid camera belt case +
plug and charging cable +
original owners manuals & software CD

Shipping to lower 48 of USA only. Pics of all the gear can be found by doing a search on INTOVA in Craigslist Detroit metro.

Price $225 (including shipping, insurance extra). I'm in the Detroit area and would meet in person for a slight discount, if you prefer. 3E93Kf3Ne5La5F75Jcd286050ff7c8194165a.jpg3Ec3G33H15Lf5J35M9d282bedf7a316f01f31.jpg3Ke3L53o25La5Nd5M5d287fe0c04915e81373.jpg

This is a great starter kit to see if you like UW photography. It would also be a great backup in case you super-expensive rig floods on your super-expensive diving vacation.

One of the buttons on the camera housing sticks out a little further than the rest, but I've been diving with the rig multiple times to 100' or deeper in this condition. Below are several examples of the fine photos this camera is capable of (please remember these examples have been scaled down for the web. if you'd like the full resolution version, email me). Also, these photos were done with no supplemental lighting, just the camera and possibly its internal flash.

Philippines - Malapascua - Diving 020 (Large).jpg
Philippines - Coron 110 (Large).jpg
Thailand - Hin Daeng and Hin Muang 102 (Large).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom