Two hardly used Enriched Oxygen tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

natanW.

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am selling two enriched oxygen tanks 'aluminum 80'. These tanks moved with me from Connecticut to Colorado, and now I don't need them. They are both still full but haven't been used or serviced since 6/06. I'm asking $50 each. I will be willing split the shipping costs with the buyer. One is silver and one is blue.

I am also selling a lot of other gear too like wet suits, dry suits, fins, boots ext. if interested. We can work out a bundle deal.

I just want this stuff gone to clear up room and pay for mountain bikes!

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
lol sorry guys, all this stuff is my dads, he knows everything about it but wants me to sell them. I think its to late to change the title to include 'aluminum 80'. I appreciate the correction though. On that note, do either of you want the tanks?

I am selling two enriched oxygen tanks. These tanks moved with me from Connecticut to Colorado, and not I don't need them out here. They are both still full but haven't been used or serviced since what the sticker say 6/06. I'm asking $120 each or $200 for both. Make an offer! I can ship them if the buyer isn't located near me. One is silver and one is blue.

Email/PM me with questions!

natanwettstein@gmail.com

I am also selling a lot of other gear too like wet suits, dry suits, fins, boots ext. if interested. We can work out a bundle deal.

I just want this stuff gone to clear up room and pay for mountain bikes!

Nat, I think what people are trying to point out is that you are asking too much for the tanks.

First, with a date like 6/06, the cylinders are probably out of hydrostatic testing and visual inspection. Therefore, it's going to cost someone roughly $50 right off the bat to have them inspected and tested.

The link Ian provided shows a new tank - his were a little expensive, you can get an aluminum 80 for ~$150.

Even if someone were to buy the tanks at $100 each, add on the $50 hydro and vis and they are the price of a new tank! Sorry, you're probably not going to find someone to pay that. :)

Nat, I think what people are trying to point out is that you are asking too much for the tanks.

First, with a date like 6/06, the cylinders are probably out of hydrostatic testing and visual inspection. Therefore, it's going to cost someone roughly $50 right off the bat to have them inspected and tested.

The link Ian provided shows a new tank - his were a little expensive, you can get an aluminum 80 for ~$150.

Even if someone were to buy the tanks at $100 each, add on the $50 hydro and vis and they are the price of a new tank! Sorry, you're probably not going to find someone to pay that. :)

OHHH! Ok, see that makes sense. Thank you. I will reduce the price :)

Back
Top Bottom