two dive rite wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dwhite213

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have two dive rite wings for sale. One is a Recwing with a Tusa regulator inflator combo. From what I can find this is a 45 lbs wing. I orally inflated it and it held air and doesn't appear to have any damage or punctures. $175 shipped CONUS

Second is a dive rite super wing. It is missing one of the inflators. I inflated this wing as well and I didn't find any leaks. This wing is made for doubles and is also a 45 lbs wing. $100 CONUS

I am not certain on the lift of either of these wings. What I have listed is what I found when I googled the model. As you know things change from one year to the next and these could be different than the newest designs out there. Any questions just let me know. I have no history on either of these. My father in law ran across them and knew that I dove so he picked them up. Also, I can email/text more pictures if these aren't big enough or they don't show you what you need to see. Message me and tell me exactly what you want pictured.

image.jpg1_zps4c9fzdu0.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg1_zpsndxzztz4.jpgimage.jpg2_zps84ganqqk.jpgimage.jpg3_zpswx0e2tun.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom