Two dive knives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterswimmer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Up for sale are two knives. The first is a Promate titantium with sharp edge, serrated edge, and line notch. This knife is NIB, has never touched water. Comes with leg straps. I paid $70 for this + shipping and am asking $65 shipped.

The second is a XS Scuba Stryker, 420 stainless. It also has sharp and serrated edges and a line notch. This knife has been in the water twice. It has been sharpened (it came butter knife dull) and due to the convex grind, the blade has some hone wear. This too comes with leg straps (not shown). Paid $30 plus shipping for this and asking $25 shipped.

This is my first sale thread here, and I understand reluctance to buy from an unestablished member. I can provide references as a seller from other hobby/gear boards on request. Payment must be by Paypal, CONUS only. Thanks!

IMG_3673.JPG

Bump with lowered prices. $50 for titanium knife, $20 for stainless. Come on, help me get these out of my gear bag.

Back
Top Bottom