Closed: Two Deep 6 Signature Second Stage Regulators - $150

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have two Deep 6 Signature Series Second Stage Regulators. There were purchased to be used with OTS Spectrum FFMs. Neither has more than ten Freshwater dives. Deep 6 Gear does not have any second stage regulators listed on their website as of Noon today.

One second stage is missing the mouthpiece. These regulators are fully operational but they have never been serviced. I will give you one week from receipt to inspect them and if you don't like them, you can return for a full refund

Sold as a set only for $150 and I will ship only to an address in the United States via US Priority Mail.

Transaction to be handled through PayPal as paying for an item so you have full protection as a buyer. You would not do "Trust Me" dives, so I would never ask for "Trust Me" PayPal transfers.

PM me if you have any questions or would like to purchase these regulators. Pictures show serial numbers so you are welcome to contact Deep 6 for service costs or if there have been any modifications since these were released. I am the original buyer from Deep 6.

IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg
IMG_1135.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg
IMG_1138.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg

When were they purchased?
How many dives on them?

Curious about their use with the spectrum, considering that is what I would be using them for.

Sorry, misread...saw they only have 10ish dives. Disregard that part of my message

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom