Two day SCUBA trip to San Clemente Island half off deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys new to the site, how are you? I’ll get right to it, my lovely Wife purchased for us from EcoDive center for this weekend April 28 & 29 to beautiful San Clemente Island. The trip departs and returns to/from San Pedro. The trip includes all gear rentals, 2 spots aboard the boat, meals and air. Due to my stupid job :( we cannot go on this trip. We paid around $800 and i’m Looking to recoup half of that if possible but will entertain all offers :). If interested at all please email or call me. Chawne.S@gmail.com
717-542-1310

Sorry @ScubaChawne you couldn't make it, but you might be lucky in not going.

Forget San Clemente & Santa Barbara Islands this weekend: combined 8-9ft seas and a Gale Watch -winds at 20-30knots as a weather front moves through.

We're looking at 4-6 ft west swell combined seas with 15-25knot west winds, and small craft advisories just to make passage to Catalina Island, if the Pac Star Diveboat decides to go out at all. . .

Back
Top Bottom