Two Complete Canister Lights: Green Force HID 100(21W) & Green Force Monostar LED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formula1mb@aol.com

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've decided to sell my two complete Green Force canister lights since for the type of diving I'm doing right now, they're a bit overkill and to be honest I'd rather have the money at the moment to go on more trips and just dive.

They are great lights and in excellent condition. I've used the LED one on approximately 15 dives down to 120 ft without any problems. With the LED (12W), I get between 3-3.5 hours of burntime or longer at low power settings. Here's information about this model: Green Force Lighting Systems

I've never actually dived the HID one but did play around with it in the pool a bit and also took some pictures to show the difference in power between the two light heads. With the HID light when I did a burn test, I got approximately 1h 40 minutes.

The two batteries are the Flexi II models and include remora quick mount brackets so you can mount them either on the tank or your belt. Here's a link showing typical burn times with the Flexi II (FII): Green Force Lighting Systems One of the great things about Green Force and these lights is the flexibility since you can use the batteries and umbilcals with any model lighthead or any lights that might come out in the future. That way if a new light heads comes out, all you need to get is the head and re-use everything else.

Both light heads also include a Gopro camera mount if you wanted to bring a camera along with minimial effort.

Finally as you can see, I have all of the carrying bags, baggies for the light heads, misc connection plugs for the batteries, individual bags for the two umbilicals (one completely new I just bought), soft goodman handles and the charger with various international adapters.

Asking $1100 OBO for the whole package. Let me know if you have any questions.

Robert

P1040826.jpgP1040827.jpgP1040828.jpgP1040829.jpgHID light.jpgLED light.jpgComparison--HID left and LED right.jpg

Back
Top Bottom