TWO Apeks XTX100 yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KD8NPB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two Apeks XTX100 (yoke) 1st stages with hoses + protectors, brand new in box, never used.

However, the second stages were looted for use with another regulator.

To further sale, each 1st stage will come with a used second stage:

Zeagle Tech 50D second stage (roughly equal to the ATX50, made under contract by Apeks)
Apeks ATX50 second stage

I went through both second stages. Both have all new viton o-rings + tribolube, although I did not replace the seats on them (they sealed fine).

Choose which combo you want!

$300 shipped EACH or both for $500 shipped.

(I will post pictures soon)

apeksxtx100.jpg

apeksxtx100atx40.jpg

apeksxtx100tech50d.jpg

apeksxtx1001st.jpg

That is an ATX40. (ATX 50 has a cranking effort adjustment)

The ATX50 comment was about the Zeagle Tech 50D. Although, I misspoke, it's pretty much the Apeks TX40.

edit: whoops, there was a typo in the main post! Yes, the other one IS an Apeks ATX40 second stage.

The ATX50 comment was about the Zeagle Tech 50D. Although, I misspoke, it's pretty much the Apeks TX40.

edit: whoops, there was a typo in the main post! Yes, the other one IS an Apeks ATX40 second stage.

Yeap the zeagle's second is what used to be a TX :)

Not nitpicking but the 1st is called FST :); the Apeks naming scheme is a bit confusing.

Awesome regs.

Back
Top Bottom