Twin Quarries tomorrow (Friday) anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blazinator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have business in Columbus tomorrow, and wanted to hit Twin Quarries afternoon sometime. My dive buddy backed out last minute, so I thought I'd post.

Anyone know if it is closed this time of year? I called Todd's Scuba sales and havent' got an answer last few days, although the website says you can pay at the gate.

I know its shallow, but I just want to get wet, and I assume that the water is still relatively warm.

If I don't get a buddy, Ill probably just snorkel and pretend I'm in the bahamas, maybe tape a picture of an eagle ray to my mask and put some salt in my snorkel mouthpiece.

Nasty weather today - I guess my Bahama fantasy turned into the Bahamas during hurricane season.

hopin' to get a couple in in-between showers... :)

Is it cold there yet, pvtstash?

Yep, I'd like to know too. Might try to get out there before I submit that summer has ended.

its not bad at all... then again I DID jus' recently break out the 7mm over-shorty.... so with 14mm on my core I'm not feelin' any discomfort until takin' it Off... then when that 59 degree wind blows I... well... its not pleasant...

goin' out again this Sunday and Monday (my B-day! :) )

Well Happy Birthday PvtStash. Here is a virtual Scuba Birthday Cake for you.

mumsscubacake.jpg

Many happy returns to the day.

I was wearing a 7 mil, hood, no gloves on Friday with PvtStash. Still very comfortable under the water. We are diving again on Sunday if anyone wants to meet up.

Back
Top Bottom