Twin Lakes is on the rise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It sure was good to see everything underwater again! The old bus is about 4ft of water under and only part of the plane's tail section is out of the water. The neighboring businesses have stopped pumping fro the water table so all the recent rains have really made a difference in the water level. The water is up to about the 3-4 cement step!

They also have a new website. twinlakesscubapark.com The old one is no longer under the current owners control and has been giving out wrong information. So make sure you use this new addy. The old one at scubapark.net is no longer associated with Mike and Twin Lakes Scuba Park.

Dee, thanks for the report. Twin lakes has always been a favorite spot of mine. Mike has always done a good job of keeping the place up. It is good to hear that the water is rising!

Went to see Twin Lakes today and it seems to be up to the level that it once was before the draining took place. From top side the vis didn't look bad but it was very windy today and a little hard to tell just how the vis was. $15.00 for divers and $5.00 for everyone else that enters.

Wow. The place has had a few upgrades since I last visited!

Glad to hear the water level is back up. Have not been there is two years I think. I will have to get out and give it a try. Any vis or temp reports?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom