Tusa xwing bcd as opposed to seahawk 2 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Im finally going to buy a bcd ,the budget is tight and as im not an every saturday diver ,i dont want to go to strong (cost like) ,but as i found out a good bcd is a steong part in making yiur dive a giod one or a bad one ,so these 2 are at good cost and look to be good but ! Id like to hear yiur point of views pls .
Thanks alot

Upping it ,if anyone has one of the 2 bcds or can recommend one that is in a budjet thats up to 450-500 € here its 2000 shekels ,id very much like to hear pros and cons and general ideas .
Tks alot

I found the Seahawk 2 for 390Euros on a German website and ordered it last week. I was originally thinking of the Hydros pro but ended up with the Seahawk due to the price tag.

I will update my post when I receive it and see it in person!

EDIT post unboxing:

The bcd looks good and everything seems quite functional (d rings, I used and loved Scubapro's inflator, the shoulder straps are great). The bungee really fold de wing nicely also which is cool.

However, I will have to send it back because I'm 187cm tall and 91cm around the waist and although SP say it fits people with a 81cm waist size, it is not the case. It's wayyyy to big...
It's a pity as it took me long enough to decide which bcd to buy...
Also the trim weight pockets are super tiny and it would probably be difficult to fit normal weights in them.

Back
Top Bottom