Tusa X-pert Zoom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He-MaN

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone has it???
Is it good??? I'm not finding the Scubapro Twin Jet Fin to buy here, so I'm thinking about buying this Tusa X-Pert Zoom Fin!
I'll be buying it tomorrow! So if possible I need opinions from this Fin owners fast!

I use to DM for a shop that sold them. As I had to use gear that was sold there for classes.(why I am no longer there) I used them a lot they are great fins (for recreational mind you).

I would recommend them as far as being good solid fins.

I just ordered a new set of black ones, witht he 10% stiffer blades. I will let you know how they compare to my quattro's

my boyfriend and I both use them - we are very happy with them.
I was test diving the subapro twin-jet ones , but for me (size 5 booties) the tusa worked better. I had us-divers before and it really makes a huge difference - more air left when ascending now since I use these

My buddy swears by them. He always use to get leg cramps, picked up a pair of Tusa x-perts and he love's them. I just picked up a pair of the black one's, but I haven't used them yet.

They're what I use and I am very happy with them... Buying a pair for my wife and a new pair for myself... The stiffer all black ones.....

I too am looking for at these whcih I have only heard good things about - did you get them and are you happy with them.
If anyone can tell me wher I can buy them at a tight price - ideally in Europe, I'd be really greatful
:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom