Tusa X-PERT Zoom Z3 split fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

climbak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a pair of size M-ML Tusa X-PERT Zoom Z3 split fins for scuba diving or snorkeling for sale. These are the newer style SF-15 model and they are almost brand new. Only used them for my pool sessions and 4 freshwater / 5 saltwater dives. They were one size too big on my feet so I had to buy new ones.

$120 obo

Attachments

• CopyL1030206.jpg
    CopyL1030206.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 374
What size feet do you have? I wear about a men's 8. Do you think they would fit?
thanks.

It all depends on how thick of a booty (neoprene thickness and sole thickness). You should really try on fins with the booties you'll wear.

that said... I think that these fins would be too large for a Men's size 8 unless you had a really thick sole booty. (my opinion based on I have this size Tusa fin and have a MUCH bigger foot.

It all depends on how thick of a booty (neoprene thickness and sole thickness). You should really try on fins with the booties you'll wear.

that said... I think that these fins would be too large for a Men's size 8 unless you had a really thick sole booty. (my opinion based on I have this size Tusa fin and have a MUCH bigger foot.

Exactly what I was gonna say. I wear a size 7 and with a 5mil booty I only have about 1 finger of my heel hanging over. You probably need size 9 feet minimum.

Price drop to $75. I need these things gone to fund my diving.

Yes they are. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom