Tusa travel light fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am interested in knowing if anyone has tried them out. I have been using Accel fins ever since Aeris introduced them (now owned and made by Oceanic) and love them. The Tusa fins look very similar and was wondering about them.
I have size large Accels and did use them for numerous dives. Sounding like a broken record, get yourself some Scubapro Go-Sports, equally light, much more comfortable, better in every way. The Accels just did not make enough thrust and did not back up well.

Am not looking in getting new fins as my Accel and force fin pros serve me quite well. Just interested in learning about the Tusa’s as people often ask me for recommendations for travel fins and these have a great price point.

Am not looking in getting new fins as my Accel and force fin pros serve me quite well. Just interested in learning about the Tusa’s as people often ask me for recommendations for travel fins and these have a great price point.
We seem to have similar fin-histology. Had the FFP also :wink:.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom