Tusa Talis error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canariano

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm an owner of TUSA TALIS dive computer for over a year. I bought it in Feb 2016, so 17 months ago, it has only 73 hours of diving

Today during a night dive I got an ERR message, displaying only the depth and nothing more.

It was a long dive, about 80 minutes/ average depth of 14 meters - bit dangerous situation, as computer of my partner (different brand) showed us 2 minutes to DECO.

One of my friends also bought the same computer a week after me, and about 2 months ago her computer got the same issue. I don't know if it's just coincidence, or maybe our computers came out with factory problems.

We bought it from a retailer, which is no longer in the business. Living far from any official service (Canary Islands are about 1700 km from mainland Spain) makes the problem bigger and we don't know what to do.

I must admit, that I really liked it, and I thought that it would serve me for years.. Now I'm full of doubts and a bit scared.
Some of my dive friends have new Tusa DC Solar Link and they don't have any issues.

What should I do? Thank you.

Attachments

• 940fbd19-034c-4926-90fe-5160d0a5b97d.jpg
    940fbd19-034c-4926-90fe-5160d0a5b97d.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 395

Back
Top Bottom