TUSA RS-680 vs Auqalung Legend LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pongo1998

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am fairly new to diving and am starting to buy some of my own equipment and was wondering who has experience with these regulators? I have used the TUSA RS-680 and like it, but I have had people tell me that the Auqalung is a better brand. I am sure this has been discussed before but I could not find anything. I have not had a chance to use Aqualung but have heard good things about them. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

"Opinions are like a#*holes, everybody has one"...lol... Tusa makes good regs as does AL,Mares ,SP ect. If you do some reseach you'll find a lot of regs are close copies of other companies regs.Everybody from Atomic to HOG. A lot of regs including SP are made at the same factory as others ,some even have interchangeable parts between companies. So the best way is #1) do you like it, #2) is it easily serviced by your LDS #3) feed back from store, divers , magazine reviews( all taken with a grain of salt of course)
I have a Tusa 530, Mares Limited & AL Titan . Like them all Mares my favorite with my Tusa a close second.AL is so reliable but a little heavy, but great reg which is why a lotta shops use them for rentals. So, 6 one way half dozen the other,find what you can afford and makes you happy.

The AL Lengend is a much better regulator then AL titan and no real comparison but gmanstan is right for the most part. One major thing AL gives you service parts for life if you get it from an authorized dealer.

Thanks for the help. It was just that I never really see TUSA mentioned in the forums nearly as much as alot of the other brands

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom