TUSA RS-130 Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the Tusa RS-240 about 6 months ago and I really like it, but have only used it on a couple dives.. The RS-240 has the same 2nd stage as the RS-130 that you are looking at, but has a different 1st stage.

It breaths very easily and I foudn that I really liked it.

While I've got the 240 instead of the 130, at least half of the whole regulator is the same of what you're interested in. So... some comments on it might be better than none was my line of thinking.

Email/PM me if you have more questions

-mike

Yes, the 240 is the diaphragm version... the RS130 is the best breathing adjustable reg with a balanced piston 1st stage in the under $200 price range as far as I'm concerned. And Tusa has a lifetime free parts warranty - so hard to beat if getting it from an authorized dealer.

I've got about 30 dives on an RS-130. Breathes very well (compared to the Rental stuff I used before).

Back
Top Bottom