TUSA Liberator X-Ten

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neve

Contributor
Reaction score
Originally from Bali, but now in Singapore
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I was looking at this cheap fins in a dive shop. It's selling for SGD55 (approx. USD30). The price kind of spooked me, is this for real? Are the fins good (at least marginal)?

Has anybody else used this one before. I'm shopping for new fins and was set on the TUSA Platina Plus for women. Then I saw the Liberator X-Ten and the price looks reeeaaalllyyy tempting!

Some thoughts on this, anyone?

I've got a set - they are the first set of fins (and only set of fins) I've ever had. They are pretty beaten up now but they move me through the water just fine. Of course, I haven't used any others so I can't compare. I'll probably get a new set of fins after I buy my back plate, second set of wings, dry suit, oh and I get a $&$%^ job to pay for it all! :(

The Tusa Liberator X Ten are the only set of fins I've used for scuba diving since I was certified in 1995. They have always worked fine for me. Mind you, it's not that other fins don't look great to me, I've just never seen a reason to put money into new fins.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom