Tusa Imprex 400 (mk5 clone) Overhaul

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vintageair

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Tusa has stopped supporting this 1st stage. It is a mk5 "clone", last manufactured 2001.
Is there a source of kits? Has anyone verified if the SP mk5 kit provide the needed parts?
Is a service diagram available?

Thanks

From what I understand it IS a Mk 5. Tabata licensed with Scubapro for a number of regs manufactured under their own label, but with all of SPs specs. I know from the latest TUSA service seminar that several of their current regs use SP kits, and I'd guess that the Imprex is the same.

I have some TUSA parts but not in kit form. When you find the part numbers you need PM me and I will check and see if I have what you need.

Thanks for the offer. I was interested in this item on eBay but did not win. Nevertheless, everyone's help is greatly appreciated.

I looked and I have the HP seats, conical filters, shims and a few of the o-rings for the TR-400. If you decide to put together your own kits let me know. I measured the diameter of the HP seat and they are the same as the Scuba Pro MK-5 and look just like the old puck style MK-5 seats.
The package for the service kit gives the standard o-ring sizes so putting together your own service kits would be easy.
TR-400 Service Kit 1.jpg

I do not have a Tusa Imprex regulator. Was interested in buying an eBay Imprex but I decided not to buy it. Thank you for your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom