TUSA BC & Another cheap BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
My friend bought this gear a few years ago, dived it on one vacation, and then it has sat in storage (an old story, huh?). So, I said I’d sell it for him in trade for a few items I’m keeping.

Sorry about the pics being such low quality – I took them with my phone. Everything looks a lot better than the pics show.

I’ve hooked up BC’s, pushed all the buttons and it all seems to work just fine, but that’s all I know. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.

TUSA Liberator 2 BC, size XL. I tried it on and it fits me fine (I’m 6’ tall, weight 190#’s).

Here’s some info on it and the retail price ($300.00. These guys have it on sale for $220.00): Fullsize Page 60 of Divers Discount Catalog
Will let go for $95.00

UNKNOWN Brand BC. No markings to indicate the brand, but it says made in the USA on the label. It says XL, but it’s a bigger XL than the TUSA BC, so it would be good fro someone from my size (6’ 190#’s) to larger – maybe up to 220#’s or so.

Has a rear dump and also a inflater hose pull dump.
Speaking of dumps, I’ll dump this for $75.00.

Please read this disclaimer: BC’s are life support systems that should be checked and serviced by a qualified technician before being dived. Dive all this gear at your own risk. All items sold as is, in used condition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom