For Sale Tusa 2 Gauge Imperial, SCA-280 needs hose $85

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastingray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is a TUSA 2 gauge Imperial console. Used mostly in freshwater, rinsed after every saltwater dive.
maybe 50 dives on it. A few scuffs on faces (pictured). They aren't noticeable in underwater use, but i tried to take photos to highlight the defects. Could probably be buffed with polywatch.

The attached hose has a slight leak through over-pressure valve. I've done maybe 15 dives on it with this, but basically if you turn the tank off and leave the regs connected the pressure drops on the gauge over 5-10 minutes. New hose is $35 from divers-supply, but I wanted a single pressure gauge anyway so I bought a separate single gauge with hose console.
New is $180 on leisurepro i see, and since this is used and needs a hose I'm asking $85 shipped via paypal goods & services.

Local is 32080 for the next week, then 44113.

iBn3r9t.jpg

92vCbnW.jpg

LryYyHw

pkpH5vc.jpg

arGqwau.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom