Turtle Cove Inn, Provo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joeabroad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be at the Turtle Cove Inn in Provo come January. Does anyone have any recent experience with this hotel, and any recommendations for nearby food, drink, and (oh yeah) dive ops? I read about Fifi all the time here, what about some of the others?

Was there in August. Several nearby restaurants within a 5 minute walk. Definitely have to go to Shark Bait - great burgers and other items. There's also a restaurant right next to Provo Turtle Divers (can't remember the name) that was fabulous! Great breakfasts there, too.

The on-site restaurant and bar, run separately, is also highly recommended.

Provo Turtle is somewhat associated with Turtle Cove Inn and very convenient. Did several dives with them pre-Aggressor in August and they were acceptable, but nothing to write home about. If they're going over to French Cay much better. If they're diving off Provo...eh, at least the week I was there.

You will find food to be pricey on Provo. All of the restaurants within walking distance of Turtle Cove Inn are good to excellent. Caicos Adventures is the best IMHO opinion. I used to use Provo Turtle Divers but they would often dump us in Grace Bay if the weather was at all rough. The diving in the Bay is mediocre at best.

Back
Top Bottom