Turquoise Lake Diving and Camping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JJColorado

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Regina and I just signed up for the Turquoise Lake Camping and Diving weekend with Underwater Phantaseas on the weekend of August 7. Is anyone else planning to head up and do some altitude diving at 9,800 ft.? We went last year and it is actually a lot of fun. The water temps are in the low 60’s, but the vis is usually way better than Aurora!

Anyway, U.P. has reserved a large campground, they provide a BBQ dinner Saturday night, and do a treasure hunt/clean-up dive Saturday afternoon. Let me know if anyone here is signing up for it, or if you’d like some more info, and maybe we can all try to get the RMOs together in one area.

More info or a link? I can't find any information on UWP web site.

glenn

We just signed up yesterday. We have done this trip a couple of times in the past and enjoy it. For anyone looking to sign up keep in mind it is UWP west not the south store.

I signed up a few weeks back, and then realized Aug 6th is my wife's Birthday.... DOH!

I will be there, but not exactly when on the 6th! My wife is a good sport on this stuff, so likely early evening.

Looking forward to a few Dives, and good company! I mean where else in the world can you dive for numbered golf balls! LOL

I'll be heading up Friday afternoon (4ish?), leaving from Boulder and dropping by the shop to pick up a tank on the way. I'd like to get a dive in on Sunday morning, so I'll be coming back around noon Sunday.

I have a pickup with an empty seat and lots of room for gear -- PM me if you want to car pool (or dive Twin Lakes Sunday morning)!

glenn

Back
Top Bottom