Turks & Caicos Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dengler4

Registered
Reaction score
Just returned from T&C. This was our third trip since Sept 05.
Used Provo Turtle Divers for my Sept. trip, and since I had such a positive experience with them, again for the two next trips. They are probably one of the best operators we have used in our 20 years of diving. Really nice boats, not over crowded, good crew and one of the owners/partners on board for every dive (Dave or Murray). No, I do not work for them, and they give me no special deal. It's just that after 3 trips, I feel confident with the information I am sharing. Yes, they are a bit more expensive than some of the other operators on Provo, but looking at their boats and opeation compared to the others, worth a few bucks extra.

Non diving related info: Use Scooter Bob for car rental. He delivers/picks up at your hotel at no charge, and does not add "extra" charges.
Had good meals at Conch Shack & Tiki Hut($), Boco Bistro ($$), Magnolias & Fairways (at the Golf course, best lobster we had) ($$$)
Everything is more expensive than the US, by at least 30-50%. A six pack of beer is $14.

Back
Top Bottom