Turks/Caicos Explorer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zendee

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone done this liveaboard recently? We're considering a trip next December.
Comments appreciated!

We were on T&C Explorer in November, the week before Thanksgiving. It was a great week notwithstanding some very windy and choppy conditions. Fortunately, we were able to spend most of the time around West Caicos and French Cay with spectacular wall dives and great visibility. The hardest part of the voyage was getting back into Provo after cancelling the last day's dives.

We were also on this vessel in '01 when it was Caribbean Explorer I. The boat has had a major refit and now has a great new diving platform at the rear. The crew is great, the food is good and the price is right. You won't be disappointed.

zendee:
Has anyone done this liveaboard recently? We're considering a trip next December.
Comments appreciated!
I have a couple of group trips heading out in December!
Dec 31st is the Turks and Caicos Explorer II. They just bought a new diving corporate yacht and it just set out this week! Scuba Schools of Ft Worth will be hosting this trip and they are a dive hard group from Texas! check out the website www.explorerventures.com for more information on the diving and boat and rates!
It will be a great trip.

I also have a trip heading out Dec 10th from San Juan to the Mona Islands on the Nekton. This is the floating platform boat! This diving is suitable for advance divers only with good buoyancy control. You can read more about this trip on their website at www.nektoncruises.com
Email me at dianedarcy@hotmail.com if you want to join this group from DFW Texas and Chicago!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom