Turks Caicos at Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

totallyreel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are considering a diving excursion to Turks and Caicos over the Christmas break. We have never been there so any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Perhaps you can be more specific about budget, what you're looking for, even which island you mean to go to? What have you looked into so far? Otherwise it's hard to know where to start.

We will be there for one week in the middle of November. I will let you know how we make out.

I don't know which island, all I know is I just checked on airfare and I am not sure I can even afford that so I may go back to Cozumel instead, more affordable airfare. My budget is pretty slim - all I know is I have 10 days off at Christmas and desperately want to dive! I am looking for a good deal but I now realize that the only time I have off is going to cost me dearly.

If anyone knows of good diving deals please let me know.

I was in Provo in June and the diving was excellent. But If you are looking for a bargain compared to Cozumel not sure it’s the place. A 2 tank trip averages 120 without equipment and food on the island is somewhat pricey compared to Cozumel. It is a nice place with good diving and I would definitely go back again. I dove with Cacios Adventures and they have a link on their site to some resort/dive packages just to give you and idea of some of the pricing. Caribbean Scuba Dive & Hotel Package, Diving Packages Turks & Caicos Islands

Mexico is definitely the destination of choice if you are on a budget.

Grand Turk is cheaper for diving and hotel than Provo and the dive sites are closer. However, it may add a small round trip airfare between Provo and GT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom