Turks and Caicos "Medical Insurance"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

queennyac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone know if the T&C is accepting DAN Membership Coverage as "Medical Insurance" coverage..?? If not, how do you go about getting the proper coverage that they do accept???
Thanks

DAN does not count as Medical coverage for T&C.
For my T&C trip in December, I chose Trawick International: it’s one of the recognized insurances and one of the best value I could find as well.

T&C is amazing, will this be your first trip?

DAN does not count as Medical coverage for T&C.
For my T&C trip in December, I chose Trawick International: it’s one of the recognized insurances and one of the best value I could find as well.

T&C is amazing, will this be your first trip?

Thank you for your reply....no, this will be our second time - we have been there before, probably around 6-7 years ago....

I bought DiveAssure Deluxe for my upcoming trip and ran it by them via their email address on the T&C website (authorisation@turksandcaicostourism.com)
and they were fine with it. You could try emailing them and go from there. They were very responsive...replied in less than a day.

I have heard many say that due to the dive locations and the locations of most accommodations that it is best dove from liveaboard. have you all found that to be the case. Looking for a June dive trip.

I have heard many say that due to the dive locations and the locations of most accommodations that it is best dove from liveaboard. have you all found that to be the case. Looking for a June dive trip.

From Grand Turk, staying on the island and hopping on a quick 5-10 minutes boat ride to the dive site was a breeze.

I cannot speak about other areas in T&C however.

Hi Murphy.....a live-aboard is the way to go....matter of fact my group has a spot available for the week of May 15 - 22, 2021 on the Caribbean Explorer II - I thnk we may have a Main Cabin at $2,345.00 and a Lower Cabin spot for $2,145.00 (that's several hundred dollars less than the price(s) posted on their web-site....interested?? If so, you can email me at queennyac@aol.com - thanks - Rosemary

From Grand Turk, staying on the island and hopping on a quick 5-10 minutes boat ride to the dive site was a breeze.

I cannot speak about other areas in T&C however.

How were crowds from the cruiseships?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom