Turks and Caicos Honeymoon!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redfoot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We spent our honeymoon on Ambergris Cay, Turks and Caicos

Absolutely wonderful week, everything there is top of the line and I would recommend to anybody.

The resort is truly all inclusive- every activity, meal, drink, snack, smoothie and espresso is included!

We went fishing 3 mornings, did 2 island picnics, 2 sunset cruises, tons of snorkeling and explored the whole island on our golf cart.

Normally they offer diving where a boat comes over from Provo or South Caicos, but T & C has an inter island travel ban so that is not available until further notice. The Turks Passage is just off the island, where there is sheer wall that drops 7000 ft into the Atlantic, so I imagine there is some great diving when available, and they spoke about Humpbacks in the winter months!

There was very good snorkeling on the Atlantic side, but the currents and tides were swift so it could be a little dangerous. There were several protected coves where the snorkeling was fantastic, I saw stingray, wide variety of fish, one turtle and a pregnant looking nurse shark.

Here is the video I made of our trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom