Turks: Aggressor or Explorer Ventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aside from the fact that I no longer wish to dive or support the Aggressor Fleet, anywhere, the Explorer Ventures T&C trip is fabulous. Great boat, crew, company, and easy to deal with. No contest.

Aside from the fact that I no longer wish to dive or support the Aggressor Fleet, anywhere, the Explorer Ventures T&C trip is fabulous. Great boat, crew, company, and easy to deal with. No contest.
I personally have enjoyed my two trips on Aggressor boats, but I have heard (read about) too many nightmare scenarios from people who were not as fortunate as I have been. I don't think I would risk booking with them in the future.

@Janie88 - I've done the EV Saba/St Kitts as well. If you liked that swing, you'll enjoy the T&C even more. One heck of a ride....

I am looking at possibly booking Turks for later this summer, maybe August. Aggressor has a 10 day trip on special (pay for 7 get 10) at $3295pp,

We're on the Aug 27th TnC Aggressor, only a 8/7, but it's very reasonably priced at $2471.00. There looks to be only 2 rooms booked so far.

We did the Aggressor T&C trip in December of 2020. It was a GREAT trip and Aggressor was awesome. I have not done the Explorer trip, so can't comment on them. The Aggressor crew was fantastic and the diving was nice. Can't say enough good things. We loved it.

.....The more I think about it, for a few hundred dollars more I think I'd go with Aggressor to get the 10 days. Now I just need to figure out how to pay for it....!
Agreed! 7 days is awesome, but it seems like you're getting cut short right when you are getting in the swing of things......Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom