TURKEY Scuba advice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thrillhouse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm working in Istanbul and will be touring Turkey for a few weeks starting next Thursday. I'd like to do a scuba blitz in the south and would really appreciate some suggestions!

I'm thinking of starting my trip in Bodrum and will end in Antalya, hitting up Kas on the way through. I'm not sure if Antalya is worth it though, and am really doing this part of my trip for the scuba alone. Can anyone suggest the best locations operators, and attractions in the area?

Cheers! :)

I dove Kas a few years ago.Certainly one of the best viz I ever encountered.Unfortunately not much to see in terms of marine life though.The diving was alright,not mesmerizing but fine.I think the dive operator I dove with was the Anemone,but I'm not so sure,as I said it was awhile ago.No prob with finding dive centers anyway.The town is very nice and relaxed,I enjoyed it quite a lot.
Another place to consider in the area is Kalkan,there's a pretty famous wreck there,the Duchess of York.
No diving in Antalya.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom