Turkey enquiry, need to pick brains

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Bit of a long shot, I am trying to track down a diving center/diving instructor in Turkey. I went on holiday to Marmaris in summer 2009. I went on a beginners diving day trip (try dive in pool and then 2 dives on the day). I am almost completely sure the diving was done at Defneli beach. I recently looked at the diving certificate I was given and the company was European Seasports who I believe are no longer in existence as I cannot seem to find them. Does anyone have any idea of what they would be called now or of any of the diving instructors around that time. The instructor I am after is a British instructor, male but for the life of me I cannot remember his name. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Geez k, you sure are looking for the proverbial samanlıkta iğne. What's all this Sherlock from 5 years ago going to do for you anyway?

Back
Top Bottom