Tuesdays Photo 12/30 ~ Just because

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just because I like it!

aco.sized.jpg

I've cheated a bit on this one - shot at Amsterdam Zoo's Aquarium, but, I like this one!

Lionfish

When I first looked at this image I thought it looked like two factions of these glassfish were about to square off...made me chuckle.

I was pretty happy with this image as there was no strobe/flash and it was my first attempt at getting up that close to this group of fish. I think my little cheapo Canon A20 did a good job. There are several more in the series, but this one caused just a little bit different reaction so I thought that it suited the title for today's pic!

It also looks like they are all watching some action in the middle. Good one!

This was a rather barren spot at Sombrero Reef so I thought I would shoot it as we drifted by, at a somewhat high rate of speed.
aab.sized.jpg

plsdiver4377:
This was a rather barren spot at Sombrero Reef so I thought I would shoot it as we drifted by, at a somewhat high rate of speed.
aab.sized.jpg

And a great picture it is too..

Discarded tuna head on deck of Chester Poling, Gloucester, MA -- definitely came as a bit of a surprise to me on the dive.

large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom